Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm bad at going to bed on time.

Why is it that even when I'm tired I don't feel like going to bed?

Spent today doing advertising-related stuff and learning how to update my website (no, it's not up yet), and a little bit of actual finishwork. Not really all that productive of a day, I'm afraid, although I did learn some stuff.

It was windy and wet so I haven't been able to get final pictures of the CM PS drafter yet--maybe tomorrow (today!). I realized that the other drafter I'm working on won't be haired unless I change my plan for her a lot--she has feather on her legs that I wasn't planning to grind off and I don't like the combination of sculpted hair and real hair. But maybe the CM Breyer Cleveland Bay I have here will get hair once I'm further along on him (very minor CM, just correcting a few things).

No comments: